THE PLEDGE TO AMEND CAMPAIGN
1) To inform the public about the critical need to get special interest money out of elections and abolish corporate personhood to Take Back America for the People.
FOR A COMPARISON OF AMENDMENTS CLICK HERE.
2) Empower Congress to limit individual campaign expenditures.
3) Abolish corporate personhood.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP MAKE POLITICIANS ACCOUNTABLE:
1) Ask all candidates for Congress and state legislatures to make a public pledge to support such an amendment.
2) Educate politicians and voters of the need for an amendment to strip corporations of “rights” that should belong exclusively to We the People, not an amendment that would only give Congress the power to regulate what should be illegal: Corporate campaign expenditures.
If you receive a written pledge to amend, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What other “rights” would be eliminated?
A: Corporations could not claim the right to lie to the public, among other things. They would still have the privilege of limited liability and other privileges necessary to conduct business and protect investors.