1) To inform the public about the critical need to Take Back America for the People by getting special interest money out of elections and ending corporate constitutional "rights."
FOR A COMPARISON OF AMENDMENTS CLICK HERE.
2) Empower Congress to limit individual campaign expenditures.
3) Abolish corporate constitutional "rights."
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP MAKE POLITICIANS ACCOUNTABLE:
1) Organize groups locally to attend campaign events. Ask all candidates for Congress and state legislatures to make a public pledge to support such an amendment. Frame your questions to educate the audience on the issues of corporate constitutional rights (corporate personhood) and campaign finance.
2) In private and in public, educate politicians and voters of the need for an amendment to strip corporations of their key tool to influence elections. It is not enough to give Congress power to regulate what should be illegal. Corporate campaign expenditures can and should be banned outright.